Booking a stay at Kurland is always a memorable experience, but even more so over the festive season when all of the bells and whistles are on full display.
Here are 5 reasons why Kurland’s luxury private accommodation is exactly where you and your loved ones want to be over the festive season:
- The estate offers an idyllic, safe, and luxurious location to get together with friends and loved one to enjoy scenic views and splendid country accommodation.
- Both the Villa and the Homestead boast a huge Christmas tree, fully decorated with sparkling decorations, glittering lights, and festive ribbons.
- Catering by top chefs and cooks can be arranged on request, which means a truly stress-free and magical celebration for you and your guests.
- Feast on the fresh mince pies and Christmas cakes that Brenda, the Homestead’s star housekeeper, bakes from scratch.
- Use Kurland as your base to enjoy the 2021/2022 polo season, explore the beautiful beaches of Plett and Nature’s Valley, and day trip around the Garden Route.
At Kurland, we love a sense of occasion and there isn’t a better occasion than Christmas to spoil yourself with a holiday never to be forgotten. If country living with all the spoils and special festive season touches is all you want for Christmas, look no further.